Rift Resources

Guild Perks

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Opalya/Lilkyana
Presbuteros

re: Moving to our new website

Heya, Lelah!
I've registered over there as you know, but I've gained 2 new clients (yay!) and it's taking up a considerable amount of time organizing their projects (boo!) Happy

I thought I was going to log in last night, but i laid on the couch and didn't get up till bedtime. ... and, wow, did it feel good!

Will be hopping over there now to check stuff out and to also say 'hi' there.

Cya peeps!

Hope of Telara on Atrophinius
Iryen (Cleric) - Aana (Mage) - Kyla (Rogue) - Arydis (Warrior)

Crafting, exploring, climbing mountains, jumping off bridges... oh my!
Lelah333
Episkopos

Yes unfortunately we won't be able to merge over the database from the rotl site because we don't have access to it. So everyone will have to register anew

Danger Russ
Neophytes

Hey Lelah,

That sounds like a great idea. If I have an account with Reflections of The Light do I still need to register an account on the other site?

Thanks and God bless,
Russ.
Lelah333
Episkopos

No I'm sorry I thought I had taken those things off the required list. I will take them off right now. I'm sorry I wouldn't want that to be given as I understand how that could seem a bit weird for a gaming group. So please try again.

huckling

That was also the link I used. Now its giving a 404 for me... If it weren't for computers, the internet would be much better ;)

Edit... nvm.. there is a period in your last link.

I see the registration link now. Sadly, I'll have to pass as well, but I'll be back in game soon to help out in game. I don't typically give out more than an email address and account name online. Its not an issue with the guild, its all the entities outside of the guild that 'CAN' access that info in the right circumstances.

Guildlaunch, LOTRO, and RIFT all only know me as a username and email address ;)

Thanks for the effort though ;)
Johanan

I started filling out the registration but when I got to the address and phone information which is required and also visible on the profile I exited. Required was questionable but visible is an absolute no for all but maybe city, state. Required for FAX # is tough too if you don't have a fax. confused
Johanan

That's the link I used, read through the welcome message, and clicked Join Us. Then I tried Want To Join Us with the same result. I just now noticed that what I should have done is click on Registration at the right end of the action bar.
Lelah333
Episkopos

yes I think you are in the wrong place. Go to www.worldofbrady.net/joom. There is a line item for you to enter your main game in.

huckling

Krysann wrote:
I wasn't able to find any way to register other than as a LotR player. Is that how you want us to apply?

Yeah, it wants race and class based on LOTRO as well... are we in the wrong place?

thanks.
Johanan

I wasn't able to find any way to register other than as a LotR player. Is that how you want us to apply?
Lelah333
Episkopos

We have been working on setting up a new website that will be combined with our main guild Reflections of the Light. So we are going to use the Rift group as they testers of the new website to make sure everything is working. So please go register at www.worldofbrady.net/joom which will eventually change to www.reflectionsofthelight.com. I'll be checking as often as I can to be sure I can accept you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ambassadors of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: